Priceline Hotel: HELP: Vegas 4* (July 1- July 4)

rrajeshh
By rrajeshh,
in

Have you been to Vegas before? Just want to make sure you know/understand the 'ramifications' of staying off strip, as it's not really recommended for a first time visitor.

If off-strip is 'ok' for you, just how far off strip are you willing to be? Some of the priceline zones are quite far from the strip. Let us know the actual zones you are willing to include in your bid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes. I have been to Vegas twice before.

1st time I stayed at Aladdin... paid too much thru Expedia.

2nd time I stayed at Hyatt at Lake Las Vegas. Thanks to everyone here... I paid $120 per day. It was one of the most relaxed vacation I ever had. I was 30 minutes drive to the strip but it was ok as I stayed more time in the resort which was fun and less tiring.

So thats why I was thinking that If I cant get atleast a 4* on the strip.... in that case..... staying in "Good" Resort around 20-30 minutes drive should be ok, as long as I get luxurious place. I hope this helps....

But I dont know what should be a good starting bid for this time?

Plus also wanted your suggestion on how to split the bid incase you think it will be useful ?

Thanks alot in advance....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]