Priceline Hotel: Hershey

pelletman
By pelletman,
in

You can enter "Hershey" in the QUICK SEARCH box at the top of the board, as well as use the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, to see any related wins in this area and/or for the timeframe specified.

If you'd like help with a stay in this area let us know the dates of your stay, desired star rating, acceptable zones and maximum bid... we'll then advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Huh? I did list the dates. I am looking for 2 star and up and I've tried for the past three days 80, 90 and 100, and nothing but rejection :) I have a Comfort Suites Hummelstown booked pretty close to the event, and I don't think I want to go much higher and maybe end up further away for not much less. I'm guessing I'd see about 20 bucks a night on top of the 100 too. I did search first, this isn't my first rodeo, and I did start the search from your link.

Sorry missed the dates in your first post.

I don't know how large this event is, but it appears to be effecting hotel rates in the area and, at least at the moment, i think you'll need to go up another $20-$30 to be successful in this zone... how much is your back-up at the Comfort Suites?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]