Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Independence) Doubletree South

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

Needed a room for one night in the Cleveland area before a Cleveland Browns game. After checking the winning bids here,I started at $36.00 for a 3* in Independence,hoping for the Hyatt Place. Was rejected,so I added Westlake as we have stayed at the 3* Holiday Inn Westlake a few times and were quite pleased with it and raised the price to $40.00. Again rejected,so I added Brookpark,knowing according to the hotel list,there were no 3* and raised the price to $42.00.Bingo! It not only was accepted but upgraded to the Doubletree Cleveland South in Independence. Best price on their website was $71.00 payable in advance. Total price was $56.00 with all taxes and fees. Also, Don Shulas Steakhouse/sports bar is in this hotel so I went on Restaurant.com and got a $25.00 certificate for only$2.00 after putting in the promo code FALL.You have to spend $50.00 in food to get the $25.00 off,but nowadays who doesn't spend that or more when dining out? Not sure if its OK to add that last part!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]