Priceline Hotel: 5* Bangkok (Sukhumvit) JW Marriott

jdanielsg
By jdanielsg,
in

Used priceline.com.sg

$I usd = 1.67 to 1.7 SGD

$140 per nite, 3 nites total $420 SGD , taxes $74.34. Fee: $16.50, works out to be all included to be abt $100 USD per night.

The rate is about $8 SGD lesser per night compared the the adverts they post on the website as being won in bangkok for 5 star.

yuppers. I am kinda dissapointed by the following and heres some info some people should note. JW Marriot supposedly does not charge for an extra bed. I called them and was told that. Sheraton n Westin ( both Sukhumvit) Charges $35 and $30 USD plus tax respectively. Marriot and Westin DO NOT have S Class Mercedes Transfers, which is the weirdest thing I ever heard for a 5 star hotel in Bangkok Especially. Sheraton does at 2000 bht. 500 bht more than E class variety. Most 5 star hotels have a airport service for the impatient of unfaimliar greet u at the plane and take care of your stuff this cost about 1500 to 1700 bht, could be had at Sheraton for 2 at 4000 including transfer to hotel and 500 extra for S class. Westin has the same service, so I am guessing its all the same for that branding group. JW doesnt. I hope this info helps.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]