Hotwire Hotel: 3* Las Vegas,Near Strip East ,help please

roboy
By roboy,
in

Thank you for your information. I visited San Remo website, the average cost is $44/per night, not much saving though.

I aslo bid the hotel over priceline on Las Vegas Strip 3* at $50/per night, it came counter-offer $71/per night. I guess it could be Westin. I stayed in Westin last year, and bid $58/per night.

Well, I try to spend $60/per night and hope to get 3.5* or 4* Hotel which nearby the Sands Expo. Since it is still 2 months away. I will keep checking the rate.

You bidding amount seems very low for a hotel on the strip, especially for an extended stay which includes weekend nites.

EDIT: just noticed you're not looking only on the strip. Are you familiar enough with Vegas to want to be off-strip for the entire length of this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We're so confident that priceline has the lowest prices on Hotel Rooms that we make this promise: if you can find a lower price than the one you got on priceline - we'll refund 100% of the difference!

How Does It Work?

1  If you find a lower online price from another web site within 24 hours of your priceline Hotel room purchase, e-mail us.

2  Give us the details of the lower retail rate - must be from an online web site for an equivalent room in the exact same hotel and for the same check-in and check-out dates as you purchased through priceline.

3  A priceline Customer Care Representative will confirm the rate and, if it's still available, process your refund.

Your refund will be credited to the credit card you used to purchase your priceline Hotel reservation and will be posted within 7-10 business days.

Does Priceline offer price guarantee?

It would be sad if you had to use it, because it means:

1) you didn't do your own homework

2) you (likely) didn't ask for help or follow suggestions here

3) they only match the difference, not including their fees, so the priceline reservation will still cost you more than having booked direct

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]