Hotwire Hotel: Help Id 3.5 star Downtown Seattle Pike Place

cmsanto
By cmsanto,
in

Hi there!

First off, I love this site and the information here is super helpful. I'm looking for a hotel in Seattle for June 18. I was considering just direct booking with Summerfield Suites, the lowest rate I could find using discounts was $152. I tried to use an Entertainment Book coupon for 50 percent off, but the lady in reservations said the hotel had "closed out" that coupon. (Any idea what that means?)

So here's my diliemma: I did one last check on Hotwire and there is a 3.5 for $89 in downtown pike place area the ammenities are customer favorite, restaurant, fitness center, high speed internet and business center.

I think maybe it is the crowne plaza, but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, one reason for the suite was to accomodate my two kids. We're attending a night mariners game and i thought it would be good to try to get them to nap before hand -- a suite makes that easier. Is there anyway to get a suite through priceline or hotwire?

thanks!!!!!

I'll post my info whatever I decide to do

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Suites occaisionally come up on Hotwire, they're designated with the "S" suite icon (not to be confused with the bus with an 's' in it for 'shuttle'), but there is no way to designate a suite... it either appears on your search or it doesn't.

I agree that the best guess for the above hotel is a the Crowne Plaza... it matches the amenties and this has been a Customer Favorite in the past.

Let us know what you choose to do or if we can be of further help.

If you do book the suite direct, please use OUR LINK to do so.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]