Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers

kershawrulz
By kershawrulz,
in

Used your PRICELINE link, was trying to target the Millenium Hilton in Downtown/SoHo which I saw someone recently got a win with on 9/29 and 9/30 for $145. It seems including 10/1 keeps the Millenium Hilton from accepting that bid.

I bid on 3.5* plus hotels and chose territories 2 3 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 13 (everything except upper east and upper west side), included territory 5 (Downtown/SoHo) in every bid, and left out one of each of the other territories in succession bidding 125, 130, 135, 138, 141, 144, 145, 150, and 155.

Starting from the bid of 135 I believe, I was offered to increase my bid to 178 and try again (I saw this offer a few more times in my later bids).

So the winning bid was for 9/29 thru 10/2 for $155/night and excluded territory 13. Taxes and fees were $102.66 for a total of $567.66.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were trying to target, this does look like a nice deal for this time of year and hopefully you can make this work well for your needs (it is conveniently located).

As well, if you're adventurous, you're also right around the corner from the

cart on the SouthWest corner of 53rd and Sixth Ave, which makes for a good, filling, and cheap dinner or to satisfy some late nite munchies (the 'right' guys are only set up on this corner from 7:30pm to 4:00am)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]