Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Waterfront-Convention Center) Westin Waterfront

athtrasna
By athtrasna,
in

Was trying the new priceline app on my phone (apologies for not using the PRICELINE link on here) and made a couple of bids for 4* in Boston.

$159 - Quincy Market - Faneiul Hall - financial REJECTED

$158 - above with Copley Square Theater District REJECTED

$153 - added Convention Center Waterfront - success, Westin Waterfront

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $153.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $153.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $31.12 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $184.12 (USD)

Very happy with this, have stayed in the hotel before. Am also currently trying to secure a Boston Hotel for October 2 & 3, using the PRICELINE link on here for that :)

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal received and this works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your future bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

An update on this...We were really happy with the win until it turns out that Priceline reconsidered a bid my husband made on his account two days earlier (and hadn't told me about). He submitted a bid, it was rejected, then somehow they submitted it again (he said the screen froze when he first bid) and accepted it. He never got an acceptance/itinerary email though he did get a "check the status of your bid" email (which he didn't check).

To cut a long story short, we now have two rooms in the same hotel..his bid was accepted at $147. Priceline won'd do anything despite the message on his account that his failed bid was resubmitted.

Kinda takes the shine off this win.

Im staying in boston 10/8-9....Realy wanted to stay in Copley Park....I bid 4 & 3.5 star all the way to $205+ & Nothing...Im very confused about that since i usualy have good luck bidding....

Asking prices are as low as $260....Anyways

I was thinking about bidding the convention center area, but not familiar with whats there...Anyone know if its worth a stay or not?

Myles,

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Before starting a NEW TOPIC for your own stay, please follow-up your previous Hotwire Key West topic with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, and click these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]