Priceline Hotel: 3* DC (Crystal City) Hilton Crystal City National Airport

johnsong19
By johnsong19,
in

I'm looking for bidding choices that would give me a hotel near Metro stops, preferably with free breakfast for the dates 9.23 thru 9.25. I know that the Hampton Inn is the only 2.5* in Crystal City. Also, Springhill and Residence are the only 3* in Bethesda. Any other choices?

Also, should I expect higher rates because congress is in town?

Please follow-up your Priceline North Carolina thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look and comment on your post above.

Are you basing the hotels you mention above as being the only ones in the zones indicated based upon your knowledge of the area, the 'retail' listings at PRICELINE, or some other method?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. It would still be appreciated if you followed-up your previous Priceline North Carolina thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, as it will also prevent any delay in receiving help next time around.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]