Priceline Hotel: Help for Waikiki Beach bid 10/6-10/8

Pthomas156
By Pthomas156,
in

I am eyeing a 4-star and above Waikiki Beach hotel for 10/6-10/8. Hotwire has a 4-star for $136 for high-speed internet, fitness center, business center, golf nearby, all smoke-free rooms and near beach. Any thoughts on what that might be? There are no resort hotels offered for that time on Hotwire. There's also a 4-star Waikiki marina hotel with high-speed internet, fitness center, business center, spa services, oceanfront property, and near beach. Any clue what that could be? (Hawaii Prince?)

Pam

I very carefully copied them exactly. Today, however, the hotels offered sound like they are different from yesterday. Both the 4-star Waikiki Beach and the 4-star Waikiki Marina have the symbols for restaurants (which they did not have yesterday), and the Beach one does not have the golf amenity and the Marina one does not have the spa amenity. I had not seen a reference in these posts to a hotel with the golf amenity, so I was wondering what you thought that might be. Today, it's moot, but I guess tomorrow it might not be! I could care less about golf, but I was surprised to see that symbol.

Today, the Waikiki Beach hotel has Always smoke-free rooms, Near beach, Restaurant, Hi-speed Internet, Business center and Fitness Center. The Marina hotel has Oceanfront, Near Beach, Restaurant, Hi-speed Internet, Business center and Fitness Center.

Thanks.

Pam

I'm seeing the same amenities as yesterday, and still more than you're posting above...

If you click the CONTINUE button next to each offer, then on the subsequent page slick the 'See all' link above the amenity icons, do you see more amenities in the pop-up window?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, I never realized that only some of the amenities are listed on the first page! After I hit "continue" and then "see all," I see for the Waikiki Beach area hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet, Golf. For the Waikiki Marina, I see Near beach, Oceanfront, Fitness center, Pool, Restaurant, Business center, Internet, Spa. Thanks for your help.

Pam

The Waikiki Beach property matches the Hilton Waikiki, which appears to now be in this zone after some minor zone boundary changes by HOTWIRE.

The Marina property is a match for previous reports of the Hawaii prince so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]