Priceline Hotel: Help Finding a Hotel near Randalls Island 9/16-9/18

artiej1120
By artiej1120,
in

Hi there!

This site was very helpful in finding a hotel a few weekends ago. Unfortunately, the event I needed the hotel for was rescheduled. The rescheduled dates are September 16th, 17th, and 18th. The event was moved to Randall's Island. I'm not very familiar with the area, so I'm not sure where to bid, or for how much. I would need a room for the 16th and 17th, as I'll be driving back to Massachusetts after the event ends on the 18th. My budget is $125 a night. Star level is not a big issue. Thanks for any help.

Also, my friend and I are not opposed to driving to Randall's Island for the event each day, so anything within a 20 minute drive or so is ok as well.

There are no hotels on the island. You may be best looking in Queens. One option would be the Marriott Courtyard East River, which is on 91st or 92nd. This is a 10 minute walk from the footbridge to the island. As it is the only hotel in a wide radius you would have a decent chance of getting it with a bidding strategy I think.

You can also take a bus to the island. Street parking is possible near the Marriott but remember not to park within 10 feet of a hydrant and check for alternate parking rules

Hi there,

I need help identifying a 3* hotel in the Fort Lee-Hackensack zone. The price is $80 a night for the nights of 9/16-9/18. The amenities listed are: Smoke Free Rooms, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Business Center, Pool, and High Speed Internet Access. It seems to match up with the Hyatt Place listing here on the site. Would this be the Hyatt Place in Fair Lawn/Paramus or Secaucus/Meadowlands? Thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]