Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Granville Entertainment District) Sheraton Wall Centre

carbo
By carbo,
in

So needed to book a weekend visit to Vancouver, BC for September 09-12. Ended up with a nicely located 4* Sheraton Wall Centre in the Granville Entertainment District. Spent two days bidding with 5 re-bid zones each day. Note that I did NOT include Vancouver Downtown zone in my search, because I didn't want to end up with too far West of a hotel such as the Westin Bayshore (which seemed likely).

First day started at $75 and $5 increments. NOTHING

Second day at $96 with $5 increments. First bid had a counteroffer of $128, I rejected it and kept rebidding. DONE AT $116.

Total price was $413.19 USD from Priceline, rack rate on the sheraton website for their cheapest room would have cost $695.31 CAD, so I saved approximately $280! Pretty sweet savings.

Thank you BetterBidding for your information and as always I used BetterBidding's PRICELINE link to start my bidding!

Cheers,

Carbo

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]