Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) Midtown Hotel

gmc
By gmc,
in

Just got this property as hotels are filling up fast for these dates in Boston. People going on vacation late to avoid the crowds I guess plus Red Sox and a few conventions.

Here is the info so you can add it to the pinned list.

3* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Sq) Amenitiy icons are: Smoke Free, Pool, Internet.

Midtown Hotel

I'm sorry, i don't understand your post, can you please clarify the details of the hotel you purchase... star rating, city, zone, dates, room rate and amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view all of this by going to HOTWIRE (assuming that is the service you used) and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am sorry as I assumed as this was the HW board for MA you would understand. I booked the Back Bay/Copley Midtown Hotel 3* instead of the possible 3*Newton Crowne Plaza for the same dates.

As to one of the threads that was for help to ID the HW 3*Brookline/Newton/Harvard Hotel, see previous sentence, the other two threads were for different dates and areas and on PL not HW.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]