Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: 2.5* Toronto Lester B. Pearson Intl Airport YYZ area hotel

victofu
By victofu,
in

Help ID:

2.5*Lester B. Pearson Intl Airport YYZ area hotel Help ID

$44, Sep 21-26th

Ammenities

Non Smoking Rooms, Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

Recommended in 90 % Customer Reviews

In fact, I am planning a trip from Buffalo to Toronto via the Falls.. still contemplating how many days we should spend in each place. Heard that it will be a liability to drive in Toronto.. but already bought the rental car rental thru the HOTWIRE links here :)

Thanks in Advance

-victofu

... but already bought the rental car rental thru the HOTWIRE links here
Can you please share the details of your HOTWIRE win as a NEW TOPIC in the Hotwire Car Rental section of the board... perhaps the information can help another user who will be visiting that area now or in the future :)

Regarding the Airport hotel above, a property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but my best guess is either a new amenity set for the Comfort Hotel Airport North OR the Toronto Airport Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dear Thereuare,

Thanks your ever helpful advises. They are priceless!

I still have some questions tho. Please excuse my lengthy post:

Comfort Hotel Airport North has free parking and the Toronto Airport Hotel charges $12/ night for guest parking. Since parking can be a headache in Toronto over all, I don't know if the free parking should show up in the amenities.

2. I checked tripadvisor and it lists these two as three star hotels. they user's ratings for both hotels are less than 4 "circles" out of five. I can not see the similarity of hotwire's 90% customer reviews. Why it wound't be Quality Suites Toronto Airport, since it has higher review on TripAdvisor. I will like to put in more logical response to your insightful advises, but i've stumbled on these questions--

In fact, i am curious if you can share your experiences on-

a. Which other website is better to check as a reference for amenities of hotwire hotels?

b. Which other website is better to check as a reference for stars of hotwire hotels

c. Which other website is better to check as a reference for users review percentage of hotwire hotels

Actually, out of curiosity, i just changed the dates a bit and got this different results. Please advise or help in ID-ing it:

-2.5*Lester B. Pearson Intl Airport YYZ area hotel $53, Sep 21-27th

-Ammenities:

Suite, Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Golf

Recommended in 85 % Customer Reviews

P.S. the rental car bidding is at my freind's. I will ask for the confirmation email and share it later.

Great Thanks!,

-V

The Free Parking icon is not used for hotels, only for condo properties, so i wouldn't expect that icon to show for the hotel above.

Our own Hotwire Hotel List is (imo) the best place to begin your search for information, but otherwise there is no one best place to search for other information since most of the information is not published elsewhere. Each service assigns star ratings based upon their own criteria, so a 3* on one site might be 2.5*, 3* or 3.5* rated on another site. As well, the reviews shown by HOTWIRE are internal and not published elsewhere so there is no useful comparison. Likewise, a hotel doesn't have to show all the amenities offered (ie- almost all hotels have Hi-Speed Internet, yet there are some hotels which still don't show this icon) so even checking the hotel websites can be an incomplete task.

The suite property above matches previous reports for the Quality Suites Airport so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]