Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Las Veags (Near Strip East) Renaissance

heffalump
By heffalump,
in

I accepted a hotwire reservation for 8/20-8/23 (Sat-Tues)expecting it to be the Westin. It actually turned out to be the Renaissance Las Vegas. The price was good though- an average of $137/night. We didn't want to move hotels so I chose not split my bid. With tax and fees, the three nights ended up being about $440.

Searching hotel websites alone, there were other strip hotels we could have gotten for about the same amount but we were looking for the nicest hotel for the money. With a monorail stop in the parking lot, this hotel should be fine for exploring the strip, although it was still being built during our last visit so I don't know what it will look like.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is this Near Stip East? Can you also please add the amenities that were shown before purchase so that the information can help others identify this property in the future. You can still view this information by going to Hotwire and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]