Hotwire Hotel: 4 star Fort Lauderdale hotel (Beach)

bassmanrl
By bassmanrl,
in

Hi

I'm new to the board. My wife and I would like to spend our 20 year anniversary in Fort Lauderdale. We would really like to stay in a good hotel. The dates are for Sept 22-26. Through hotwire I found a hotel for $92. Not sure what hotel it would be since hotwire does not mention the hotel name. Anyone have any ideas. Here are the ammenities:

4-star Hotel in Fort Lauderdale Beach

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

thanks

Thanks!!

ok I clicked on the link and it gave only one 4 star selection for fort lauderdale (beach). The price is $89 and these are the amenities. It has a 95% recomendation

4-star Hotel in Fort Lauderdale Beach

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

thanks

This property has not yet been reported to the board, however...

If you search HOTWIRE for 2adults/2children a 'new' 4* hotel appears in this zone for the same price (your price may differ by a few dollars one way or the other) with:

Resort, Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis, Childrens Activities

(to see the full list of amenities you'll need to click the CONTINUE button next to the 4* listing in this zone, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link above the amenity icons)

This amenity set matches previous reports for the Westin if this is a property you're interested in (although whatever prpoperty it ends up being, it is well reviewed by previous HOTWIRE guests with 4.5/5.0 ratings across the board)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]