Priceline Hotel: Milan Hotel Bidding Help

slavenya
By slavenya,
in

Hi guys,

Need your help with getting hotel for one night August, 29 till August, 30.

Much prefer area of main train station since do not want to use public transport with the bags.

Tried 5* priceline bidding for 120-135 without success. See the hotwire price of 5* hotel for $221 per night for my date.

Do not bother if it will be less stars but breakfast is good addition.

BTW, successfully booked 5* in Mariot Zurich (no breakfast) twice for 120 each time (used the link)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Tried 5* priceline bidding for 120-135 without success. See the hotwire price of 5* hotel for $221 per night for my date.
Which zone, by PRICELINE name, are you bidding? What is your maximum bid for this stay?
BTW, successfully booked 5* in Mariot Zurich (no breakfast) twice for 120 each time (used the link)
Please post each win as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win(s) when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

1) please read your messages

2) click this PRICELINE link

3) post your previous wins to the board

4) indicate your maximum bid in US dollars (and please use the PRICELINE US version for your bidding)

Then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your Milan trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$150 is a pretty solid budget.. I'd double check the web to see what rates you are seeing. I just left Milan last week... and instead of Priceline I just checked out some hotels and booked the old fashioned way. I stayed at the Enterpris.e Hotel.... very nice.. great breakfast.. and for my nights as definitely within your budget (I paid $84 euros a night on a 3 or 4 night package I believe.

Breakfast there is worth paying for online... $10 euros a heads... money well spent if you ask me.

There is a trolly right outside the hotel that takes you downtown... it takes 15-20 minutes (that is the worst part of the hotel is a slow, unairconditioned trolly ride). You don't have to book this way.. but I'd be careful to limit your upper end of the bid range so you don't over bid just because Priceline's offerings in Italy aren't great

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]