Pool

Fitness center

Tennis nearby

Business Center

Laundry

$59 per night (10 nights, 6/19-6/29)

Could this be the Radisson Crown Plaza?

I'm very new to this...

WHERE IS THE link to HOTWIRE ON THIS SITE??

I just went straight to the website, but if I purchase I'd like to support this site.

This seems like a great price to me.. is it?

I will also be needing a reservation for the 14th & 15th... I will then be changing to the Animal Kingdom logde for 3 nights. I plan on making those first 2 nights really cheap and will probably priceline for a 2 or 3 star.

Thank you so much for this site.. I was able to get my whole stay's rental car for only $229 for a midsize through e-z rental. I paid more than that for only a weeks rental last nov/dec. I'd never heard of e-z until I used the car rental checker here.

I'll check back tonight hopefully for some help.

Thanks in advance..

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Glad you found our Free Tools beneficial in helping you get a great deal.

The hotel you mention above is a match for the Marriott Orlando Airport and that would be our best guess as to the hotel's identity (as per our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST).

Let us know if we can be of more help and/or what you choose to do.

For 6/14-6/16 please start a new thread so that we can keep the two stays separate and keep the format consistent of reflecting the win of each in the topic title.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

dates June 19th - June 29th

Disney World @ $55

added Florida Mall $61

added Maitland $65

added Orlando Airport $68

added Orlando East $72

yes.. low for resorts. I'm not quite at my limit, but if I couldn't get it cheap I'm not sure I'll go this way. . I'm a bit afraid of getting the Gaylord Palms when I'm at my limit. With the resort fees and parking fees (wasn't there another fee also?)... it may put me over by alot since it's a 10 night stay.

Is the fact that I'm bidding for 10 nights going to be difficult? Would I be better off splitting the time? Between the 14th and leaving on the 29 I will be changing hotels twice.. one more time might not be so bad. If I have to do that then hopefully I can convince my daughter that it's an adventure.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]