Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Downtown East) Delta Chelsea

catsmeow
By catsmeow,
in

Just wanted to report I just went through your HOTWIRE link today and won tonight - 1 night -Toronto - East Side - $93. - 2 people - 3.5 star - smoke free, fitess, bus. cen., pool, hi spd. internet. I knew that would be it from past experience, but hopefully it helps others on here and always happy to support "Better Bidding" to assist me in the future. :)

• 3 weeks later...

It was Delta Chelsea - Aug. 22, 1 night, my sincere apologies for leaving out the most important info. I am so sorry. Better late than never. I'm always pleased with this hotel, most reasonable Hotwire price with every amenity you could want. The only thing to watch with this hotel though is there is major construction going on across the street of a highrise building and if your room is on that side it could be quite loud early in the morning - they put us around the other side and on a higher floor, and it really wasn't bad. I would recommend this hotel. Thanks again Better Bidding for always being there to help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]