Hotwire Hotel: Magnificent Mile Chicago

mbuckingham
By mbuckingham,
in

Trying to book a room for 9/14-17 in Chicago. Not coming up with any fabulous deals.

3* showing just internet and business center 85% hotwire review $148

4* Boutique, no smoking, fitness, restaurant, business, internet $157

I can get into Hotel Indigo for $169 but trying to be close to shopping, etc so my wife has something to do while I'm at the conference.

If it doesn't say non-smoking what's the chance of us being in a smoking room...we'd hate that as my wife is very sensitive to it.

Thanks!

The 3* property matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Cass so that would be my best guess for this one.

The 4* property is a match for the Hotel Felix, Hotel Palomar and the Hotel Sax, so any of these would be my best guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

And should I be concerned with it not indicating it is non-smoking if I don't want a smoking room. (maybe that's a stupid question)

That's what I was afraid of w the 4 star, stayed at the Felix once...hated it. Not just amazingly tiny rooms, but terrible service, couldn't even get coffee in the morning.

Oh, and what are the chances of getting a better price close to the date?

And should I be concerned with it not indicating it is non-smoking if I don't want a smoking room. (maybe that's a stupid question)
The only way to guarantee a non-Smoking room is t purchase a property which displays the Smoke Free icon, otherwise it's at the discretion of the hotel based upon policty/availability. For additional information see the related 'Smoking/Non-Smoking' link in our PRICELINE FAQ.
Oh, and what are the chances of getting a better price close to the date?
See the related 'Bid Early or Late' link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The amenities above match previous reports for the Affinia Chicago, Allerton Crowne Plaza, and the Westin Michigan Avenue... of these my best guess would be the Allerton, but you should be prepared for any of these (or some not yet reported property)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]