Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Lombard-Oak Brook-Downers Grove) Hyatt Lodge McDonalds Cam

Shakerbird
By Shakerbird,
in

Last minute trip and need place to stay in the outskirts of Chicago on 8/21. I found a 3star 80% recommended 4/5 trip advisor for $56 with the following amenities: Breakfast, fitness, Bus, HSI, Golf nearby. My guess is the Hyatt place but I'm hoping for Embassy Suites. What is your best guess? Thanks.

A property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board. This could be a new amenity set for the Embassy Suites or Hyatt Place (both have been seen with with other amenity combinations which have included these amenities), or it could be an entirely new property not yet reported to the board... i'm not able to gain any additional insight based upon the clues provided by HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, I just went ahead and purchased the 4 star property which turned out to be the Hyatt lodge for $71 per night. With tax it came out to $83. It looks lovely. Amenities listed: fitness, pool, restaurant, business, HSI, golf, tennis. I liked the price better on the 3 star, but worried it might not be to my satisfaction. Once again, thanks for the help. I always use the link to HOTWIRE from this site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]