Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip South) Monte Carlo

neilk
By neilk,
in

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Resort fees are extra and payable directly to the hotel, and this hotel does charge a Resort fee.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have used BB PRICELINE link 9 out of 10 times, no worries there!

That's a bit unfair coz when I bid, they don't particularly tell me of the fees. Plus, the 4* category in the area that I bid has hotels which are resorts and non resorts...so it's unfair to the non resorts too. The resort fee is really steep....I hear $18 per day per room!!! Very unhappy about this...

I have used BB PRICELINE link 9 out of 10 times, no worries there!
We strive for 10 out of 10 :)
That's a bit unfair coz when I bid, they don't particularly tell me of the fees.
When you bid you agree to the terms that Resort fees are extra and payable directly to the hotel. In the future you can alternately use HOTWIRE which does disclose if the hotel has a resort fee, and a price range of the fee, but HOTWIRE typically costs a little more than PRICELINE, so it's a bit of a trade-off.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board each time you access the respective site(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]