Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Sofitel

LondonBlue
By LondonBlue,
in

I really would like the Conrad or Intercontinental. Not interested in The James.

I am getting a 4.5 star for $205 for arrival on Aug 20th for 1 night. Icons are fitness center, restaurant, business center and high speed internet. Also noted is 4.5 stars out of 5 on Tripadvisor, which both Conrad and the James have.

I do see that Conrad is sold out on their own website, whereas The James is not. Any idea on what this hotel is??? thanks.

This would be a match for the Sofitel (4.5* fitness, restaurant, internet, business, NMA-Water Tower-GC). The James, Intercontinental and Conrad are in the Mag Mile-Streeterville zone. I do see what appears to be a possible match for the Intercontinental, but for $336. At that point, I'd (personally) much rather stay in the Sofitel, which really isn't that bad of a walk to where the Conrad is.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Definitely a very nice deal for this property - as noted above, if you do need to be in the Conrad/Intercontinental area, it's really not a long walk - right down Rush St (and the Ghirardelli Chocolate store - which often hands out samples - is not a bad place to stop off along the way, just a couple of steps East of the corner of Rush and Pearson.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]