Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas North / South Strip - 10/14 to 10/16

derazor
By derazor,
in

Pls help with the bidding strategy for 4* Las Vegas North / South Strip - 10/14 to 10/16.

As I'd be staying in a 5* hotel during the weekday here, I would like to save up abit maybe on a 4* and would consider a 5* hotel if it is almost the same price or a tad more expensive I would go for it.

I would not consider the North Condo , only on the North or South Strip.

Budget would be between $60 to $90 as I benchmarked hotwire's rate is about $107 for a 4* at South Strip on the same day.

...I benchmarked hotwire's rate is about $107 for a 4* at South Strip on the same day.

This sounds very cheap for a 4* hotel in the Strip South zone for weekend dates... are you sure you searched for the correct dates and saw this in the Strip South zone, as i'm not currently seeing a 4* hotel offered at this price for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these previous links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the 5* is likely referring to the Trump, which is off-strip and not in PRICELINE's Strip North zone... it's in the North Strip Condo zone, so no applicable to your bidding.

So based upon the new 4* rates you're seeing, do you want to adjust your maximum bid as $90 will not likely be enough.

Also, when bidding 4* in the Strip South zone, the Westin is a possibility, and this property is also located slightly off-strip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]