Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (St Germain-Latin Quarter-Montparnasse) Pullman Montparnasse

Madirish70
By Madirish70,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! While not the brand you wanted, hopefully this will also work well for your plans and you're pleased with the deal you received.

There are two Pullman properties in the Montparnsse zone, can you confirm that you received the Rive Gauche location?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

why move my post, you will only confuse people. the info was clear and I was letting people know that there are two 4 stars in the st germain area!

Your post will help more people if it is in a NEW TOPIC as it currently is. Others will now be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

As well, since this is the first report of this property since their conversion from a Le Meridien, it enables us to update the Priceline Hotel List with the new ownership of this property. The hotel list is where most users will go to first to see what is available in this zone, and they can clearly see that there is currently more than one 4* rated hotels in this zone... more users will benefit from the information as it is currently posted, rather than 'buried' in a reply to another user's thread (which isn't even for the same property you won)

Please always add your win to the details of your win to the board first so we can update the hotel lists with any new hotels and/or star ratings, which we have now done for this property.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for putting this posting up. I am trying to add a night to my booking for Dec 26-29, and was using PL. Now that I see there are two participating hotels, and the price was getting so much higher than I've ever paid for the Marriott before, I may consider not staying the extra night, or booking through the Marriott site for the last night.

Madirish70, thank you for posting. I would never have seen this if it hadn't been moved, though. The people on this board do a pretty good job of organizing, so please don't take offense that they moved it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]