Priceline Hotel: Orlando Resort (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hyatt Grand Cypress

mark k1
By mark k1,
in

Was hoping for a nice 4 star, but ended up with the Resort. I'm not crazy about the $22/day Resort fee, or the $11/day parking fee. My first bid of $60 was denied, but they said if I would increase my bid by $15-$75! I would be able to try again. Next day $62 was offered, and denied, but no counter offer. I then offered $65 for maingate, but was denied, but when I added downtown my offer was accepted. I realize that my travel dates are several months in advance, but I felt more comfortable getting a reservation early. I have found that bigger/nicer 4 start - Resort areas are lacking the little things that 2.5-3.5 star hotels offer....free wifi, free breakfast...ect

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

While not the star rating you were hoping for, and there are some additional charges, this does look like a nice deal for this property. Hope you're overall pleased with the outcome and can make this work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]