Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millennium-Loop-Grant Park) Hilton

eurro8
By eurro8,
in

Finally got a great hotel for a great price. First bid went through and I can't argue that because we tried the previous weekend and even went up to $190 with no success. You have to be persistent.

Could have tried $90 but I don't know if we would have gotten the Hilton because the Hyatt seems like the one that goes for the lower price bids. Hilton looks amazing with all of it's accommodations.

Pool, gym, rooftop views can't go wrong there.

Good Luck!

I would caution you about the pool, gym and views. Reviews indicate the gym and pool are an extra $15/day, and, views are not guaranteed. I will be staying there the same weekend as you and will be posting a review on one of the major trip advisory web sites out there. There are also certain vantage points that can only be accessed by high level HHonors members or executive roomholders. The "Rooftop views" you were referring to, may be on levels which are not accessible to most guests.

I recommend you read recent reviews before you get your hopes up about this property. Mind you, for the price you can get by using the PRICELINE links on this board, it appears to be a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this Hotel was amazing, The Pool was free with the outside tanning area. We got upgraded to Lake-View on the 21 Floor with 2 Bathrooms, for a $100 can you believe that. We had the best time and the Ballrooms were stunning. Had the greatest time and Can't believe that it was the biggest hotel in the world when it opened. I would recommend to anyone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]