Priceline Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (City Center-Museum Quarter) NH Amsterdam Centre

*angela*
By *angela*,
in

I'm pretty happy with this bid. Amsterdam is an expensive city and I think I did quite well. I originally wanted 3 nights but my price was getting pretty high and my bids weren't being accepted (bid up to $135). After a little research on booking websites, I found that rates were very high for the first night of my travel (Saturday). I broke the travel in two: Saturday staying out by the airport (our transatlantic flight gets in fairly late anyways) and Sun/Mon in town. After I did that, I was easily able to get an amazing rate of $88 on this hotel.

Price $88

x 2 nights

Subtotal $176

Taxes and Fees $27.54

Total charged $203.54

Congratulations on your success!

Amsterdam used to be fairly inexpensive, but about a year ago rates shot straight up and haven't looked back since. Nice job researching this and deciding to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID in order to get a great deal.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]