Henderson

Lake Las Vegas

Las Vegas Airport (LAS)

Las Vegas Convention Center

Las Vegas Strip North

Near Las Vegas Strip East

Near Las Vegas Strip West

Nellis - Las Vegas Speedway

Should I wait until my dates are closer? Or does it look like I'll have to bid higher?

There is just 2 of us and I haven't bid 5* south since we would like to be near the North zone. I have a back up reservation at a timeshare for virtually no cost that is south of the strip. Thanks in advance.

Rates for the 5* North properties for these dates are unfortunately quite high ($325+) - possibly something going on at one or more properties in the area. What would be your desired max budget per night?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm bidding for this same weekend. Also without any result. Any chance the rates will drop when we get closer to these dates?

I couldn't find any conferences or other activities going on this weekend. But according to the prices, something definately is scheduled these dates.

I feel your pain LT. I think $170 is my maximum for now Aaron. I am going to try closer to our dates and if I can't get anything then decide if we want bid on something else in the South Strip or just stay in our timeshare. The only thing I know that is going on is Columbus Day weekend. I wish I would have known this was a high price weekend. I bought 2 tickets to see Elton John a few months ago and he is there several weeks but I can't exchange my tickets for a different date.

I'll update the thread when we figure out what we are doing or if we place a successful bid.

I'm bidding for this same weekend. Also without any result. Any chance the rates will drop when we get closer to these dates?
LT--,

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip, and please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]