Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Airport East YYZ) Westin

Atraveller
By Atraveller,
in

I have been bidding on and off for the past few months for a 4* hotel at the airport to catch an early AM flight. I was hoping for the Sheraton Gateway, but it wasn't that important. I realize I was bidding way in advance, but I wanted to see how long it would take.

I signed up for the tracking under $75 and saw lots of successful 4* bids at the airport over the past two months, most of them for $70, and several at $65. (There is no mention of the winning hotel) Only a few were for $67 or $68. The lowest successful bid was one for $64.

In the past week I started to receive a counter offer of $81. Then a couple of days ago, I received a counteroffer of $80. Stubbornly (up until today) I bid $65, then $68, then $70. The past couple of sessions I added $72. Then today I added $75, and was successful at the Westin. I probably shouldn't have gone up to $75 already, as I was anticipating a $65 or $70 win. But the Westin is a great hotel and it is only for one night.

Total cost for the one night is $92.92 US.

I used the PRICELINE link at the top and appreciate all the support this website provides.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]