Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) Aria

kuta
By kuta,
in

I booked a room at Aria for 2 people. I am wondering what's the success rate of people staying at Aria with additional people (total 4 in my case), without getting charged extra. Is Aria management cool about it? Any suggestions/advice? Also, I am not sure the room has King bed or 2 Queen beds. Should I call them now and ask them to reserve a 2 queen beds one? I make the trip mid-August for 2 nights.

Thanks in anticipation.

'Standard' rooms at the Aria are for one Queen bed... although i'm not sure if there is a pullout sofabed in the room. Rooms with two beds at this property cost more than the standard rooms. You can call the hotel and ask if they will reserve you a room with two beds... you may get lucky (even before you get to Vegas) and get a room with 2 beds at no additional charge, or more likely you'll be told how much it is to upgrade. If the latter, you can then ask if there is a pullout sofa bed in the room or not.

Please let us know the dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable this win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have stayed at the Aria and know many people that have done so as well. They were very short sighted when they made the hotel. You will be LUCKY to get a room with two beds even if you call and stipulate that this is what you want. Especially if you are staying there on a weekend. They state in their hotel booking policy that they do not guarantee your room choice. I had a friend who just stayed there and requested two queens in his booking and was forced into a King with his buddy. Same thing happened to me two years ago. People were checking out because of it. We argued with the manager and they lamented and finally switched us to the two queens the NEXT DAY. And apparently they have not remedied the situation by my friends recent experience. I am sure that TripAdvisor is littered with similar complaints with this hotel. Awesome hotel. But be prepared for the real possibility of only getting one bed. You can get a cot but they may charge you for the extra persons at that point. They do not have pull out sofa beds. If you do get the two queens then putting two more people in the room won't be a problem. You don't need to tell the hotel. Just get two keys at check in. If you need more keys then go back the next day and say that you need another key. You lost one. Hope that helps...........

Kuta, I just booked the Aria from their website for my upcoming stay with my wife. I was thinking about your query when I was booking and noticed in the fine print of their booking that it states that they will charge $35 per person per night extra over and above two people per room. You will love the Aria. Swank hotel. Awesome rooms and nice pool.

PRICELINE: 5*/South Strip/$115 for Aria. Please help with my original question.

Congrats on getting such a great deal! I'm attempting to bid on Priceline (want to stay at Aria as well) and there's no "South Strip" option, only one that says "Las Vegas Strip Vicinity South"...is that what you had selected or did a strictly "South Strip" option exist when you were bidding? Appreciate your help!

vegaseeker,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Note that you can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose. With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, but it's still a 'best guess' and no guarantees you will receive the hotel you're hoping for. As well, HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone, so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

To answer your question, the Aria is in the "Las Vegas Strip Vicinity South" zone. If you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC and include the dates of your stay and your maximum bid.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]