Priceline Hotel: 3* Lake Tahoe (Carson City) Courtyard

Kozachka
By Kozachka,
in

Re-started bidding from PRICELINE link and this time bid $60 for 3.5* property in South Lake Tahoe, NV - rejected

Added Carson City and re-bid $70 - rejected

Re-started bidding from PRICELINE link and bid $80 for 3.5* in in South Lake Tahoe, NV and Gardnerville - Minden, NV - rejected

Added Carson City and re-bid $90 - rejected

Re-started bidding from PRICELINE link and bid $100 for 3.5* in in South Lake Tahoe, NV and Incline Village - rejected

Added Carson City and re-bid $110 - won Courtyard Carson City

Not pleased at all as there supposed to be no 3.5* star hotels in Carson City. Off to call Priceline. Site was crashing as I was bidding and I wonder if I accidentally changed the star level?

Sorry to see this one didn't work out for you, but i do believe this property is currently 3* rated by PRICELINE so i'm going to guess that you mistakenly lowered the star level. If you look at your winning bid confirmation page, what star rating does it show for this property?

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property is rated 3*. And according to Priceline I bid 12 times on the same area for same dates and star level. 11 of my bids were rejected and 12th accepted by Courtyard. I don't understand what happened but to me that was clearly a computer error, I did not bid that many times without changing criteria. Anyway, they would let me cancel for $25 fee if I rebook for the same dates through their site before check in date. Ir book through their full price site. I had really bad connection on cell phone when I called and a work call coming up, so would have to call back to understand all the details, but would definitely be cancelling this bid and re-booking. Of course, I'll use your PRICELINE link to initiate the process. I am upset about $25 fee but it's better than getting stuck in Carson City.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]