Priceline Hotel: Lander WY

cardsfan
By cardsfan,
in

I'm not following your post...

Did you purchase this thru PRICELINE's "Name Your Own Price" (if so please include the dates and winning bid amount) OR are you referring to the zones in the 'retail' section of PRICELINE?

When using the 'name your own price' maps i see this location as being within PRICELINE's Lander, WY zone... i'm not seeing a "Hudson, WY" zone on PRICELINE (either thru the bidding or retail section of their site)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am in the process of bidding. On Pricelines retail site, go to MAP VIEW of Lander Wy's hotels. - it shows the numbered pins for each hotel on the map. That numbered pin for the Rodeway Inn is in the wrong place. So when I go to bid- does the system think that hotel is out of the bidding zone?

Think of the Priceline bidding side zone map as being the "boss". Town boundaries don't count. The shaded area defines the zone.

If you bid the zone and get something, there are only two possibilities - either the hotel is actually within the zone shaded area or it is not. If the hotel is actually within the shaded area, it is yours. No recourse, no refunds, etc.

If it is actually physically outside the shaded area, that is one of the very rare reasons Priceline will refund a bid. Or if you like what you got anyway, you can just decide to accept the hotel. Up to you whether you choose to tell Priceline to move their shaded area a little bit so the next bidder has better information. Good citizen points accrue from somewhere, for some purpose. :)

The "pins" on the Priceline retail map don't have any bearing on the situation. I'd guess the Rodeway pin location on the retail side is the erroneous bit of information.

Romelle

Think of the 'bidding' and 'retail' side of PRICELINE as two entirely different, and separate, services... each uses a different universe of hotels, and more importantly, different zone names and boundaries.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]