Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown South) Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel

A&E
By A&E,
in

Starting the bid at $75, rejected, got offer at $90, declined.

re-bid at $80 - rejected

re-bid at $85 - accepted

Tried to add one extra day (8/4 - 8/5) with the same rate, rejected.

The valet parking in this hotel is very expensive - $45, any other parking option?

I have used PRICELINE link from here. Thanks a lot for this great forum!

There is a very large municipal parking garage directly across from the Sheraton, on the north side of Queen Street, underneath the Toronto City Hall. Rates should be much less than those of the hotel, as it is a city-run garage, not private. Unfortunately, the website is currently down so I can't give you exact rates. Check out the GREEN P website when it starts working again!. There are no in-and-out privileges, but you really don't need a car if you're remaining in the downtown area. I believe there's also a walkway underneath Queen Street, directly from the garage into the Sheraton. Hope this helps!

Website is back up, and as I suspected, the rates are much better than the hotel's ...

Monday - Friday

$2.25 / Half Hour

Day Maximum (7am - 6pm): $14.00

Night Maximum (6pm - 7am): $6.00

so $20 max. unless you go in and out a few times, then it my be a bit more with the hourly rate. Also, there are over 2000 spaces so I don't think you'll have a problem finding one!!

BTW, for others staying on the weekends, it's even cheaper ... Saturday max. is $12, Sunday max. is $6

I've been there quite a few times. Confirmed: there's an underground connection between the city parking lot and the hotel. No need to use the valet service.

Look for the hotel signs very soon after you drive into the parking lot. You should be able to park close to the Sheraton's underground connection. After that it's a 1 minute walk underground to the hotel.

Note: be sure to remember exactly where your car is (colour, animal, number, level). I've found it to be a confusing parking lot. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]