Priceline Hotel: 3* St Louis (O Fallon) Residence Inn

cardsfan
By cardsfan,
in

I can bid on a 2 star hotel, BUT there is no 2 star hotel inside the map boundaries. I've identified several 2 1/2 star properties; Holiday Inn express, Wingate and Hlton Garden Inn.

The Comfort Inn 2 star is not inside the map boundaries. What do you think the 2 star is? Or will I get bumped up to a 2 1/2 star? There is also a Staybridge suites- what star level would that be?

THANKS.

I can bid on a 2 star hotel, BUT there is no 2 star hotel inside the map boundaries. I've identified several 2 1/2 star properties; Holiday Inn express, Wingate and Hlton Garden Inn.

The Comfort Inn 2 star is not inside the map boundaries. What do you think the 2 star is? Or will I get bumped up to a 2 1/2 star? There is also a Staybridge suites- what star level would that be?

THANKS.

If Priceline is letting you bid on 2*s, there is something there they consider a 2*. Once in a great while there can be a mapping error. You may have found one.

On the retail side, they list the Comfort Inn as the only 2*. They don't list a Staybridge. I've seen a Staybridge in another city that was a 2 1/2*, but that doesn't prove a great deal.

When hotels appear on both the retail and bidding sides, they do have the same star rating (or should). However, there can be hotels on either side that don't appear on the other.

Are you hoping to get the Comfort Inn or avoid it?

Romelle

I do not want the Comfort Inn- it is too far away from where I want to be- and it is not in the mapped area.

I am hoping to avoid the Hilton Garden Inn- it is listed as 2 1/2 on the retail side. If I bid on 3 star only- will that ensure I do not get the Hilton Garden inn?

I do not want the Comfort Inn- it is too far away from where I want to be- and it is not in the mapped area.

I am hoping to avoid the Hilton Garden Inn- it is listed as 2 1/2 on the retail side. If I bid on 3 star only- will that ensure I do not get the Hilton Garden inn?

If you get the Comfort Inn, and can show Priceline it isn't within the mapped area, that is one of the very few reasons people get a refund.

If you bid 3*, you won't be awarded any 2 1/2* hotels. Priceline can (and does) upgrade, but they don't downgrade.

Romelle

What dates will you be bidding?

There is a direct line from this site to Priceline - top right hand corner of this page.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the outcome of this purchase and this property is convenient for your needs... included breakfast and internet are always two nice perks at Residence Inn.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE link on the board and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]