Priceline Hotel: 3* Denver (Airport DEN) Hyatt Place

GO_CSU_RAMS
By GO_CSU_RAMS,
in

I actually bidded $45 but Priceline wouldn't accept it and requested to bump it up $6. I got it first try and its a great place plus the rack rate is $129. Good score.

Hyatt Place Denver Airport

16250 East 40Th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80011 | 303-371-0700

avg. per room, per night $51.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $51.00

Taxes & Fees: $14.41

Total Charged to Card: $65.41

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal received and that this works well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey emptynester,

We stayed last Thursday night. Great hotel and a perfect location since there are many choices of eateries and some of them were within walking distance. The hotel was a 15-20 min drive to dowtown with no traffic. The rooms were huge with a lot of space for our two little ones and we even had a double bed.

As far as my bidding, I went with the airport since we were arriving from the east side of Denver. You might want to check if there is a big event that weekend in Denver since your bids are not being excepted at the $53 bid. I would also recommend either of the tech center options since they offer nice 3/3.5 hotel options and the location are just as advantagous as the airport zone. Downtown can be good but you will get punished for paying for parking, costly internet and no free breakfast like the airport or tech centers.

Hope this helps.

We are coming from the East (Nebraska) and will be flying out early Thur morning so really want to be close to airport. Not sure what more to do. Have rec'd a couple of alerts that someone won a room at airport for 3.5* in the $50's, but i can't BID NOW on that same deal as I have to wait 24 hours. Frustrating. I could go down to 2.5* but if people are getting 3.5* for that price....

Emptynester,

Just some FYI, you can re-bid after making an initial bid within 24 hrs. The betterbidding website offers that information on how to score and maximize great deals. If your not sure, please take the time to read on how to re-bid using different zones to your advantage. This philosophy does work thus the reason so many on this website obtain huge deals. Go to general priceline tips on re-bidding within 24 hrs.

Anyway I can help you get the airport deal done, please advise. Good luck and keep in touch and let us know if your efforts payoff.

Go Rams.

Emptynester,

Not sure why your not scoring a deal at the airport as the rates are in good position to score a deal. When re-bidding, try these zones as they don't offer 3.5.

7 I70 - Airport West – 2.5

9 Northeast Denver – 2.5

10 Northglenn - Thornton – 2.5

This would give you at least 3 re-bidding chances but there are more 3* options if you need to continue the re-bid process. Good luck.

Go Rams

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]