Priceline Hotel: help me identify this hotel - boston metro west

apthotel
By apthotel,
in

I would like to bid on a room that has microwave and fridge in the Boston Metro West area. I believe hotels like Hilton Garden inn and doubletree suites have 'em. If I bid on a 3* I don't want to be stuck with hotels like crowne-plaza, Newton or Aloft, lexington (element is OK). This is for stay Sun-Thu every week for several months. How do I bid? Thanks

You can't pinpoint these specific amenities when using PRICELINE... a better option would be to use HOTWIRE and choose a property with a kitchenette icon.

If you search HOTWIRE for the first set of date(s) you need, does anything with a Kitchen or Kitchenette icon appear?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3* hotel in the Burlington - Woburn - Lexington area with amenities

smoke free rooms

fitness center

pool

business center

laundry facilities (self service)

high speed internet access

I clicked on hotel names link which brought in several hotels in the area but the icon lists didn't match. They are very sneaky about it.

I think I understand the rebid process but I may have gotten it wrong - please bear with me as I go through an example.

Say, I am interested in a 3* hotel and all three zones A, B and C offer them and I don't care where I get. Can I try the following combinations after each failed bid

A

AB

AC

BC

ABC

Suppose now my priority is A>B>C and zone A is the most expensive and B and C are more or less the same (going by hotwire prices) - then how do I arrange my bids?

thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]