Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Marriott City Center

tigertung
By tigertung,
in

I bid starting from $55-79 in $1 increments using the 8 other rebid zones. This includes a $10 coupon per night from filling out their survey. Overall I am happy for getting this property because it gets me a central location but be aware of the $22-25 parking surcharge and paid internet....the price of downtown. That amounts to almost double the rates at the airport...don't know if I made the right choice.

Followed the PRICELINE link through better bidding originally.

Thanks

Congratulations on your success!

The airport is not that close to Downtown so if you're want/need to be downtown for this stay i think it's a good choice from a convenience perspective, and if you drove to downtown daily (from the airport area) you'd still need to find a place to park your car.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I saw this in a magazine while I was waiting for my car yesterday - downtown Pittsburgh has outdoor wifi (site also indicates it can work from lower floors of buildings close to windows). Its free for up to 2 hours a day, but you must register on the site and provide credit card. www.wifipittsburgh.com.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]