Priceline Hotel: 3* Pittsburgh (Greentree) Radisson

jasonpicken
By jasonpicken,
in

hello,

using the PRICELINE link i started bidding on a 3* in the greentree zone of pittsburgh for 1 room aug. 1st for 1 night. i was rejected and continued to add zones that didnt have 3* hotels as well as downtown and university zones because they were also acceptable locations, and increased my bid by $2. at $50 i won the 3* radisson greentree which is the hotel i usually win here. it's a great place to stay because it is just on the otherside of the tunnels to downtown and it can usually be had for a great price on priceline.

That's an area I would have considered and looks a great deal.I've only stayed in Greentree twice and both times at the Best Western just up the road,and if you like Italian food then there's an Olive Garden less than a mile away.

I'm in the UK and a bit wary of bidding for Greentree as the UK Priceline have the Clarion (ex Holiday Inn I believe) listed as 3 *,whilst the US Priceline has it as 2.5*...and after reading the reviews of the Clarion it puts me off due to location..The same reason I'm wary of bidding for anything less than 3.5* for Pittsburgh Airport as the Priceline US Carefree Hotel is listed as 1* whilst the same hotel is listed as 3* by Priceline UK .I did though take a chance on my last trip in May for the last night and got the 3* Courtyard by Marriott for

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]