Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston South Metro (Needham-Dedham) Sheraton Needham

zimbabman
By zimbabman,
in

Thanks. It is a good deal!! I have a question regarding my stay...

I called and asked them for 2 double beds (since this is going to be my groomsmen and I staying in the room). The first time I called, I spoke to quite a rude later who basically said there was NO chance I could do that over the phone, have to do it on check in. However, I've called other hotels and they have done it over the phone. Is this a Sheraton policy?? Anyone know any tips of what to do in this circumstance?

Ok. Called again and spoke to someone else. Much nicer! Person said they couldn't do it automatically, but could put a request in for me. Should I call again later in the week to try and see if that request went through?

Question from previous reply still stands- is this a Sheraton policy since I have been able to do a change at Hampton Inn and Aloft.

PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy/one bed. Customers can call the hotel to request two beds, but it's up to the hotel. It's generally easier to get the request in smaller markets, but even in smaller markets, it really depends on the hotel and can depend on availability. If two rooms do cost more - as they do at a number of properties (especially in cities like NYC), the hotel may not accept two bed requests or may charge more.

If the hotel was able to take a "request", that it not a guarantee, but a notation for check-in and at that point, the hotel should hopefully be able to give you two beds if rooms are available. This is not a chain-specific rule.

HOTWIRE is a better choice for more than two people, as you can indicate the amount of people in the room and ensure some sort of bedding for the entire party.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]