Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify Rome 5 star Sept 16-18

BryGuy247
By BryGuy247,
in

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at your stay above.

Note that you're currently 0 for 6 on HOTWIRE hotels that we've helped with... are you comfortable with an 'opaque' purchase, are your plans for this trip firm, have you first researched your other options, and is $300/nite within your budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i clicked the link

what does that do?

yes, i may be 0 for 6 but didn't know that a purchase or click through was mandatory

i use the finding as part of my decision

in some cases I had another alternative

in other I didn't like the hotel it was likely to be

and in most the trip just never happened

for this trip it is 100% booked

but I cannot guarantee once hearing of the hotel that i'll book it for sure

but given the $300 price, if it's a nice hotel than that might be a very competitive rate and i'd be interested

quick question

are all hotwire reservations based on double occupancy?

waht if i wanted for 3 people

it seems especially in italy that double rooms are 2 single beds and don't accomodate 3

anyways, in advance, I appreciate your help and love your site

if there is a way I can click links to help out i'll gladly do so

but I can't guarantee i'll book 100%

thanks again!

Best guess for the hotel above is the St. George Hotel Roma.

To ensure accommodations for three people you need to include three people in your search... does this property still appear when searching HOTWIRE for triple occupancy?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Also, it would be more useful to others if you post what you did do for the trip (or canceled if that is the case) rather than just "didn't purchase"... if you stayed at a different hotel you booked directly it may help another user who is having trouble finding a hotel for their own stay in the area.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]