Priceline Hotel: Resort Kauai (Poipu-Koloa) Grand Hyatt Kauai

macbb
By macbb,
in

Had been trying for 2 days for a 2 night weekend booking 7/15-7/17. Received counter at $160 for $200, rebid up to $180 without success. Decided to check days individually.

Received counter for Friday 7/15 at $150 for $175, won at $155.

Received counter for Saturday 7/16 at $160 for $200, won at $185

Hoping to combine reservations at check-in, unable to do so via phone through 1-800 reservations.

I had been seeing others winning at a great $150 with advance reservations, but I could not get it. This property has a 72 hour cancellation policy so it is probably best to book in advance, as the rates seem to be higher closer to check-in. Hotwire was showing this property at $266 and hyatt website at $411.

I still got a great rates though! Looking forward to this stay! Thanks!

Congrats on your success. :)

Superb deal for this Grand Hyatt property! I'd suggest trying to write Hyatt at [email protected], which has been very helpful in the past. They may not be able to combine, but worth a try (that is Hyatt's priceline-related email.)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]