Kirkland

Lake Union

Lynnwood

Mulkiteo

N Everett

Renton

SEA Airport

up to a top bid of $66

Visiting Seattle and Redmond, and I would like to avoid steep parking charges downtown as I will have a rental car.

Any point in splitting my bid weekend vs weekday since I am searching in a business heavy area?

Yes, you might benefit from SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID, and if it works with your plans, i would even suggest possibly trying 7/22-7/25 first, then if that is rejected try 7/22-7/24... i wouldn't try any bids include the nite of 7/25 (except if it for the complete stay as you had bid above) until you get the first nite(s) secured.

You may still need to go higher then $66, even on a SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID, but i'd start by trying the amounts you did previous for the sub-set date range(s), then you can make a decision to go higher or not based upon your success/failure.

If you're not aware, you can bid the different dates immediately (no 24 hour lock out based upon your previous bids) since when you change either the check-in or check-out it's treated as an entirely new bid.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, thanks for the advice, I started again with , started at $54 with Bellevue and Redmond areas selected, and selected 3.5*

I received an immediate request to raise my price by $15 to $69 per room, per night

Added $2 increments using free rebid zones of

Bothell

Kirkland

and I got the room for $58.

I was presented with an option to add nights to my stay, so I clicked on that option and the asking price for the additional night for Monday night was $179.

As always, I used the PRICELINE link provided by betterbidding.com!

Thanks for the help. Now I need to figure out where I am staying on Monday night!

Congratulations on your (partial) success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the deal you received for this first leg of your stay.

Did i get the dates corrent that you won for 7/22-7/25? If you'd like help with the remaining nite please start a NEW TOPIC and we'll continue the discussion for this trip there.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i'm looking for fairly close dates (17-20) and 3.5 star. I started off at 58, went through the different free rebids all the way to 74, and got nada.

Any tips? do i just try again tomorrow with the same idea? or keep going higher?

and yes, i used the forum PRICELINE link too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]