Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2* Secaucus - Meadowlands area hotel

gabe7676
By gabe7676,
in

I'm guessing that this is an Extended Stay type property... either the Extended StayAmerica or the Homestead Suites.

I'm very familiar with this area, what is your objective and maximum budget for this stay?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.
... and your searches too!

Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually the dates should be 7/20-7/21 (just one night). The same result comes up on my search (2* - same amenities). I am just staying for the night (going to a concert at Meadowlands) so I was trying to get something cheap and near the stadium. $52 looked pretty good but I couldn't find any information on what hotel this could be. If I could keep it $70 or lower, even better.

I am using your HOTWIRE for all my searches. I am also considering trying Priceline and see what comes up... Any suggestions? Thanks.

When searching for your correct dates i see this property now and in addition to the above two, i'll add Red Roof Inn to the list, and of the three this one would be my best guess.

If it is the Red Roof Inn, it is fairly close to the Meadowlands (but not walkable), but i would be careful with this one. Whatever this property is, it is only 55% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests and low ratings on all the criteria HOTWIRE asks guests above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]