Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC

blonde
By blonde,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please provide the full list of amenities that HOTWIRE shows so that we know we're looking at the same property.

Although i know June has been expensive in NYC, that sounds a bit high... check out the 1BR suite at the Beekman Tower for $175/nite (reviews) or a Studio Suite at the AFFINIA DUMONT for $185/nite (reviews)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Trip is June 20-23. Any thoughts on this one? Cost is $240 in the Theater district. 3*. Any experience with Boutiques? One better than the other? Selected amenities include: Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center.

Also saw a 3.5* with the following in Midtown Central. Can't find this one on the list. Selected amenities include: Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), Business Center. View complete amenity list and description

Ref No. 6191150325

$242 per room

per night

What is it exactly that you're looking for in a hotel?

We have shown two hotels above that get great reviews, but you seem to be interested in spending much more looking for other properties. If you let us know exactly what it is you're seeking we'll be in a better position to help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did get a chance to look at the two hotels, thanks for the ideas. Affino Dumont is running about $368 per night. The Beekman is a much better deal, I am just concerned that it is not close to Midtown Central. I need two beds so Beekman is still in the running, but would like to be a bit more centered with a clean, comfortable room. I am looking for a lot, but thought I would keep looking. This brings me back to the boutique question.

I need two beds .... This brings me back to the boutique question.

You do understand that Hotwire only guarantees room for 2 people (when booking 2 people). This could mean a queen or king bed, and does not guarantee two beds. If you 'need' two beds in NYC, hotwire may not be the best option for your trip unless you book on Hotwire for 3 or 4 people.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]