Priceline Hotel: Resort Tucson (La Paloma-Ventana Canyon) Lodge at Ventana Canyon

mangetoute
By mangetoute,
in

I was horrified to get this place, on Priceline it always used to be that Loews Ventana Canyon was the only resort in this part of Priceline's map (the Ventana Canyon area). This hotel (the Lodge) always used to be classified as 4* on Priceline, thus I could easily avoid it. Now it has been reclassified as a resort, meaning that my Priceline foolproof method of getting Loews, which has worked for literally years, is over! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for posting your experience! It will save others like me from encountering the same negative suprise.

On a positive note I understand that the guests at the Lodge are entitled to use all the amenities of the Ventana resort up the road. So think of it as getting a great discount, hang at the resort all day, and then getting a different view at night at the Lodge! :-)

Let us know about the stay - who knows, you may have discovered a discounted alternate to enjoy the Ventana Resort by staying at the Ventana Lodge! :-)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]