Priceline Hotel: 3* Staunton Stonewall Jackson Hotel

123slb
By 123slb,
in

Using your link I bid 2.5* for $47 and received a counter offer to raise to $60 immediately.

I waited 24 hours and bid 2.5 for $52 and received an upgrade to the 3* Stonewall Jackson Hotel And Conference Center.

24 South Market Street

Staunton, Virginia 24401

Check-In Date:

Sun, Jul 10, 2011

Check-Out Date:

Tue, Jul 12, 2011

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $52.00

Subtotal: $104.00

Taxes & Fees: $18.90

Total Charges*: $122.90

Nightly price on their website was $118 per night.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very deal vs. a conventionally booked room at this property. Hope you're pleased with the results and this will work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Great hotel in the heart of downtown Staunton; $4 nightly parking fee in adjoining city garage. I was a bit concerned I might receive only one bed since the historic wing of this renovated property has rooms outfitted with one queen. I called the morning before I arrived and requested two beds, and when I checked in there was no problem at all accommodating my request. The Blackfriars Shakespeare Theatre is next door to The Stonewall Jackson Hotel and the company puts on an amazing performance. If you come to town, don't miss it!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]