Priceline Hotel: 4* Lake Tahoe (South NV) Harveys

mcpheejo
By mcpheejo,
in

(About a month ago, I had taken the time to fill out PRICELINE's lengthy survey, for which they gave me $30 bonus cash, had to be used for bidding, only allowed to credit $10 per day, had to be used in a single bid, I had to pay tax on entire amount. Anyway) I bid $55 a night just on a lark, and nearly fainted when I won. Also, when I first looked at the no bid option on Priceline, I was astonished to see motels offered for as low as $25 per night. I have never seen prices like this for Lake Tahoe in August (we have been going there for 20+ Years).

Yes, I used the above PRICELINE link when I actually went to bid.

They even offered to extend our stay at the same rate. If I could spare the time I would.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you landed a great deal and are pleased with the results. Note that even when offered, it's not guaranteed that you'll be able to extend the stay... PRICELINE could come back with any of the following:

1) you were successful in extending the stay

2) they can extend the stay but only at a higher rate (at which point you'll be given the option to accept or reject the higher price)

3) no availability at any price

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]