Priceline Hotel: Where to Stay In Toronto?

katodisc
By katodisc,
in

My wife and I are staying a couple of days in Toronto over Labor Day weekend, and since we have never been there before, I was just hoping for some advice on where to stay, and which zones to bid.

We are staying Saturday and Sunday night (Sept. 3-5) and just want to do the things most people do during their stay in Toronto. I don't have a specific budget for the stay, although I see a 4* on Hotwire (Downtown Toronto West) for $90/night.

Thanks for your help, and please feel free to offer suggestions on what to do while in town.

If you're looking to beat the $90 HOTWIRE rate by using PRICELINE, are you willing to accept both the Downtown North and Downtown South zones at the 4* level?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click both these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links before replying)

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I clicked both the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, and it seems like the Toronto Downtown North and Downtown South zones on PRICELINE would be the best (with maybe a preference to Downtown South-bc it is closer to the water?) but I don't really know where the preferred zones are for tourists. The Westin Harbourfront looks good in a way, because it is right on the water, but I have read some complain that it was a little far from the action, although they never really said just where the action was.

Any thoughts? And thanks for your help, Thereuare--you've given me a lot of great advice over the years.

Based upon the above do you want to bid the North and South zone and take the least expensive 4* in either zone?

At the 4* level you have TEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown South and Downtown North (or just one of these if you have a preference)...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $68, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $73, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $88

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm kind of struggling right now whether to stay in Toronto or Niagara on the Lake. I just don't know enough about Toronto to decide, but I'll let you know when I do decide to start bidding. In the meantime, anybody have any suggestions/recommendations on whether to stay in Toronto or Niagara on the Lake, please let me know.

I'm kind of struggling right now whether to stay in Toronto or Niagara on the Lake. I just don't know enough about Toronto to decide, but I'll let you know when I do decide to start bidding. In the meantime, anybody have any suggestions/recommendations on whether to stay in Toronto or Niagara on the Lake, please let me know.

Decided to get a backup and just book the Toronto Hilton just one night (cancel w/o penalty) through their website for $125, plus tax. Probably just stick with that, but will take another look as we get closer to Labor Day.

Thanks for your help, and you can close out this thread.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]