Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland-Garden Grove) Sheraton Garden Grove

mphysick
By mphysick,
in

I have been trying to bid for a hotel near Disneyland for the night of 15 September. I started with a 4* Anaheim South but gave up at $95, which was my limit for 4*. I'm now looking at 3.5* in Anaheim North or South. I have bid up to $65 with no success. I did not want to pay more than $70 a night for a 3.5*. Could you please advise whether I should keep trying or wait a couple of weeks?

Thanks

Thus far rates for September in this area have been a little higher then the summer months... no telling if rates will drop in the next few weeks or if this will be the new 'normal' for this time frame. However, rates are not that much higher and bidding $70 (vs. $65) may be the difference between success and failure for this trip... so it's up to you if you want to try up t your limit or hope for lower rates in the weeks ahead.

If you haven't seen it yet, a good thread on this subject is the 'Bid Early or Close to Check-in' link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Also, please follow-up your Priceline Los Angeles thread with an update or your current thoughts for that stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck! Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]